In order to make Netcope products work with DPDK, you need to download the following packages.
Download the Netcope DPDK ZIP archive, which contains Netcope Common Light and Netcope Common DPDK-NDP installation packages.
To install Netcope DPDK Support Packages:
- Extract ZIP archive with installation packages (unzip netcope-dpdk.zip)
- Install Netcope Common Light Package (yum install ./netcope-common-light-<VERSION>.rpm)
- Install Netcope Common DPDK Package (yum install ./netcope-common-dpdk-<VERSION>.rpm)
- Download DPDK from http://dpdk.org and unpack it
- Allow building SZEDATA PMD in the configuration (modify file config/common_base and set value CONFIG_RTE_LIBRTE_PMD_SZEDATA2=y)
- Set proper value CONFIG_RTE_LIBRTE_SZEDATA2_AS (see DPDK SZEDATA2 PMD documentation).
- Build DPDK.